10.24.2008

oh the thinks you can think

oh the places you can go..... i love me some dr. seuss, but this isn't about dr. seuss. this is about all the people i have been able to stalk out there on the innernets. in less than 30 mins and starting from my brother's blog, i've perused a bunch of blogs of friends from way back. seems everyone has one of these things and that i'm rather late on that bandwagon. usually i just smile and wave as bandwagons pass on by, but for some reason i'm along for the ride now. so what to do now? i guess i have a few emails to send or comments to leave or something.

"hello there it's me and i'm still alive. how are you? i am fine. i read your blog it was great feel free to look at mine. yada yada yada."

the whole concept seems so foreign. but i guess it's all the rage now and perfectly socially acceptable so here i am throwing some elbows trying to grab me some personal space on this here crowded bandwagon.

4 comments:

  1. Why use a bandwagon when you have a perfectly good Oscar Meyer Weinermobile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I must say that I'm uber excited of your entrance to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-haa!!!! You finally caved! Well now I can add you to my family list and you can add my blog to yours. http://theyodersthree.blogspot.com

    By the way, nobody I have asked knows your address, so WHAT IS IT? Can you please send it to me? I just want to keep up-to-date and make sure you get a Christmas card and all that. You can email me at melissa_yoder21@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so clever I'm so excited to read your blog that I might just pee my pants!
    -C

    ReplyDelete