7.14.2009

and one more thing....

i tend to be rather slow to embrace new stuff in general, but there's one particular bandwagon that i think i'm waaay behind on. . several of my aunts and uncles are on board, my wife is on board. both my mothers are on the bandwagon and now it appears that my great uncle tito is along for the ride as well. i am not on board. i just can't bring myself to create that facebook page. i'm not really sure what my problem is, but i just can't do it. if my grammy gets a facebook page, then i guess there will be no doubt that i have been left behind.

in related news, i'm also a bit intrigued with the whole twitter thing, but i can't even update this stoopid blog more than a few times a year and so how am i going to handle all this other online social networking crapola? i think i'll think about it some more, then do nothing. it seems to work pretty well.

3 comments:

  1. time to get facebookin'; Grammy is all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Russ! I hadn't stopped by your blog in a while and it was fun to catch up with what you have been up to!!! :) I introduced Weston to your Dad when we were there a few weeks ago. It was fun to see them at church. The Addison fireworks were great this year and so was the air show. I went with my parents and Barth stayed here and had to work! And don't worry, Barth isn't on facebook either, but I think it is because he doesn't ever have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete